MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem in Admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,
I have install Mybb1.6.4 and

I have created 3000 forum/topic manually(executed query) from phpmyadmin(into database).... after that i created a post/thread under one of the forum from frontend... and it is showing.
when i logged in admin panel and i checked ... there was no Post showing under same forum/topic.

Again checked at front end it is displaying.

It will be very helpful if any one can give me a idea what could be the reason for this.
" ... in admin panel ... there was no Post showing under same forum/topic. "
^ can you elaborate it ...
I believe you can use the Recount and Rebuild tools in the Admin CP to fix this unless I'm mistaken.
ACP>Tools & Maintenance>Recount and Rebuild>Posts & Threads
(2011-10-13, 01:51 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]" ... in admin panel ... there was no Post showing under same forum/topic. "

I mean whatever POST/thread we are creating for forntend.... there is no option to see in front end.
(2011-10-14, 05:19 AM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-13, 01:51 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]" ... in admin panel ... there was no Post showing under same forum/topic. "

I mean whatever POST/thread we are creating for forntend.... there is no option to see in front end.

Sorry mistaken,
there is no option i find to see the "post/thread created from front end" at admin side.
^ yes, there is no option to see actual threads & posts from the admin panel.
we can only see the number of posts etc.. on the admin panel's home page ...

AND tools & maintenance section has statistics tool
(2011-10-14, 05:38 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ yes, there is no option to see actual threads & posts from the admin panel.
we can only see the number of posts etc.. on the admin panel's home page ...

AND tools & maintenance section has statistics tool

If we enable moderation ... can it be seen there??
^ yes !
admin panel --> forums & posts --> moderation queue --> posts