MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Nerd Lounge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have recently made lots of small changes, including a constantly updated logo that reflects whatever Game or Product we're focusing on. Currently, it's for Minecraft, as we have a recently setup a dedicated community server for all members.

Please give me some serious feedback. Everything said will be heavily considered.
Personally all I'd do is rename the forum folder from /Forum/ to /forum/. Otherwise it looks great. I'd probably join if I played Minecraft.

EDIT: Don't you already have a showcase thread?
Paul- Thanks for the update. May I ask about your preference from "Forum" to "forum" ? And how strongly do you feel about it?

Also, to answer your question, I DID have another thread, but I accidentally bumped it a 5th time over a month or two, so it was immediately closed.
Unfortunately you can't create a new thread if your thread get closed due to exceed bumping.
That's very disappointing...

Can another member of my site post it here?

-----------------------------

*In the meantime, would you guys please continue to leave feedback?
Unfortunately, you can not do that. You are only allowed one thread in the showcase per site and if it is closed for violation for any rule you can not just go ahead and open another. You can also not ask another user from your site to open it since we look at the site showcased and not who opened it, otherwise we'd end up having countless threads of a single site that decided to get all their users to open a thread here

However, do note that the showcase section is periodically cleaned out, approximately once a year, no predetermined date. You are welcome to open another thread after the cleanup.