MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Logo, password reset, and security issue.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I am facing a problem with my forums logo and password reset issue.

1,) Password Reset Issue:
whenever any member ask for password reset ... hes getting proper email for password reset.. but when receives the new password and tries to login from that pass a error message shows - "You seem to have entered an invalid password reset code. Please re-read the email you were sent or contact the forum administrators for more help."

I tried it with test id and this problem is occurring to every member... Please tell how to solve this issue.

2.) I had uploaded the custom logo for my forums with Size 1015 W by 153 H but that logo is short in size (in width) but when i browse from mobile it is showing full ... now how to adjust the logo to the screen properly without any short or long logo (by editing or anyother way)....

3.) Today one of my friends who visit the forums regularly inform me that his antivirus shows some attack issue... and most probably my website is infected by some sort of virus or malware ... Please check the image ... please look at it and tell me whats the problem and how can i remove it ... ALSO PLZ TELL HOW I CAN SAFE GAURD MY FORUMS EFFECTIVELY FROM HACKERS AND ATTACKERS... Sad

[Image: 2rca5ts.jpg]

i am highly tensed ... pls anyone help me on the issues ... i will be highly thankful....

Regards
1 & 2 : are you using latest version of myBB ? forum URL + test user account required ...
3 : appears to be not related to myBB
@ranjani

Hello thanks for the reply ... my apologize that i am replying late...

3rd problem is solved ... its some malware problem and is solved by my server administrators..

now, for logo and password reset .. i am using the latest mybb

Url of my forums: ffsdworld.com
test account: testingid pass: WokhCjgB

if u dont mind i will suggest u that u make a temporary id and then change its password and then try to login u will get the error ... sorry to bother u for that ...

and about logo ... for now there is only temporary logo which i m using ... i had tried the edited logo and taken the screen shot ... the views are from two different pc ... here are the links:

[Image: 9zyh6o.jpg]
[Image: 1zznjt1.png]

i want the logo properly get adjusted in the middle to the wide of the screen...

Please check both the things and please give any solution asap ... Thanks for giving ur time Smile
One more thing can u suggest me any third party virus and malware check software who can check for both of the things on my server on daily basis as my hosting doesn't give the respective service.

Regards
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.