MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Random 0 on the bottom of my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There's a random 0 that pops up occasionally on the bottom of my forum. Sometimes it's not there but most of the time it is. It shows up on all the browsers that I've tried so far. (Firefox, Chrome, and IE) Attached a screenshot for you guys to see. Undecided

Forum is: http://play-connect.com
It wasn't there when I just tried. When it is there, check if anything strange is in the Footer Template.
wasn't there for me
Undecided Just checked again and it was there for me. I did the google chrome inspect element and this is what I got:
<div id="ajaxpmnotice">0</div>

Seems like something to do with that plugin that I have? Where can I find this code? Looked in the plugin file but no good. Is the 0 supposed to be there? :3
I do not see it. However, the AJAX PM Notification is known to be a query hog and I would suggest not to use it. If you would still like to use it though you can try adding this to your CSS.

#ajaxpmnotice { display: none; }
:/ Haven't noticed any slow downs caused by the plugin but I'll try that code for the CSS and let you know. I just put it in global.css right?
Big Grin Thanks Jason L. Seems like the code is working. Will post if I see the problem again but thanks for your help.