MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyShop Plugin In Development! What do you want?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Is this currently suitable for non-digital products, like let's say I wanted to sell merchandise that has extra options (a shirt for example that's large, medium, small etc.)?
Well. If the plugins gets more features.

When I would be willing to buy it.
Looks very nice so far booher!
(2011-10-27, 07:11 AM)PwnEm Wrote: [ -> ]Is this currently suitable for non-digital products, like let's say I wanted to sell merchandise that has extra options (a shirt for example that's large, medium, small etc.)?

Not currently, but that is something we have planned.
We have decided to release the first version of this plugin for free just so people can actually see what it does. All versions after this (except for bugfixes in this version) will be paid though.

it's currently being added to the MyBB Mods Site and waiting for approval.
And what about manual purchase button? I mean, not PayPal Button but confirmed button and Admin manually accepted payment Wink
Already is included Toungue
it can integrate with points system?
That is not currently implimented in the first (free) version. It will be in an update though!
ok i hope you can integrate this on points system ..which members can buy items thru points..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6