MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyShop Plugin In Development! What do you want?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Respect to you for releasing it, very nice gesture.

Couple of questions, forumurl/shops.php gives a You do not have permission to access this page. error.

Second, does a user have to be moved user group on purchase? Seems mandatory at the moment.
I forgot to add a setting to not require it. You have to set permissions in the AdminCP -> usergroups.
When will this plugin be out?
Have there been any further developments with this to date?
I haven't gotten any suggestions that i think would make a good addition to it :p. We have been working on the PRO version (which is a complete rewrite from this). It is going to have an integrated helpdesk, an easy way to add more payment gateways (alertpay, google checkout, etc) and quite a bit more! Toungue
(2011-11-12, 02:56 AM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't gotten any suggestions that i think would make a good addition to it :p. We have been working on the PRO version (which is a complete rewrite from this). It is going to have an integrated helpdesk, an easy way to add more payment gateways (alertpay, google checkout, etc) and quite a bit more! Toungue

But...But...Upgrading user on purchase! Thats still mandatory Smile

Good luck with the next stages.
Already does that. lol
(2011-11-13, 08:47 PM)Booher Wrote: [ -> ]Already does that. lol

I know it does, it shouldn't!
ohh, i see what you mean. You could just make it change to the 'registered' usergroup.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6