MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post your iOS/Android/Windows Phone Desktop screenshot here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-10-14, 12:05 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]http://i.imgur.com/oHyBB.jpg

>oHyBB

[Image: oHyBB.jpg]

ohybb?

I hate those docks behind all the icons...so..so much.
I'm usually in an app and not staring at the homescreen anyways.
(2011-10-13, 11:35 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ios20111013.PNG]

Jailbroken iPhone 3G, just for background and a couple of other goodies. I so much want a 4S.

that picture is so cute
I wish I knew where it was from. I know you can snap it with Google Goggles and it'll come up (I was messing around with my mom's phone during my bro's swim meet, it recognized that I was using an iPhone, the background, and a couple of apps on one of my other pages). I should post my desktop in the desktop thread, it's a wonderful pic as well.
(2011-10-14, 04:26 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I knew where it was from. I know you can snap it with Google Goggles and it'll come up (I was messing around with my mom's phone during my bro's swim meet, it recognized that I was using an iPhone, the background, and a couple of apps on one of my other pages). I should post my desktop in the desktop thread, it's a wonderful pic as well.

Reserve image search with images.google.com
What you forgot about symbianAngry
(2011-10-15, 07:26 PM)akito tenkawa Wrote: [ -> ]What you forgot about symbianAngry

Discontinued.
[Image: funny%2Bbirds1.jpg]
[offtopic]

(2011-10-16, 12:42 AM)Everett777 Wrote: [ -> ]>8 -- Image -- >8

It's odd, since the version I have has no watermark, yet the file name is "Fox_by_DeLarge89.jpg" though a search on the user name turns up a seemingly empty DA account and a thumbnail sized version of the picture on a photobucket account, as well as 2 or 3 more fox pics. Everything else seems irrelevant.

[/offtopic]

I have this for my iPhone's lock screen. My iPad is also all foxed out, but I'm too lazy to take the screenshots and upload them.
Pages: 1 2 3