MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OH! Gamers. Free Gaming Graphics & Website Templates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ohlogo.png]

What is "OH! Gamers"?

OH! Gamers is a community that offer gaming related graphics & website templates. Although we mainly are centered around gaming we also offer other types of templates + graphics. All of our templates are coded in CSS3 and uses minimal images which makes everything easier on yourself!

Goals:

10 Members | 100 Posts
100 Members | 1000 posts
1000 Members | 10,000 posts

Update Log:

0.0.3 - OH! Gamers is now centered around website templates & graphics for the gaming community rather than gaming itself.
0.0.2 - CSS & HTML Tutorials section added aswell as A revamped gaming section that covers PC, Console, Handheld, & Game Development.
0.0.1 - Free Templates & Graphics now offered. Aswell as free custom rank images.

Click to join today!
Oh! Remove the floating guest warning.
I true dat! nice forums, gl with it
Nice but the logo have bad contrast to the rest of style.
(2011-10-14, 04:32 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Oh! Remove the floating guest warning.

+1
I agree.

Saw an annoying box that didn't go away and immedialty closed the site afterwards.
The rest, too dark and too red.
I love the theme, but the logo needs to be brighter and with a more readable font.
(2011-10-14, 01:56 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]I love the theme, but the logo needs to be brighter and with a more readable font.

Have a font suggestion? I couldn't find any good ones.

As others pointed out... logo is too dark for its background so not near enough contrast to be easily read. Same goes for the black text on a black background and black text on a dark red background. Loose the floating text intro.

Also, change the footer to not all CAPS. Other than that it's a good / basic looking forum. One major plus is your easy to remember TLD - OhGamers.com.
(2011-10-14, 03:22 PM)BR549 Wrote: [ -> ]As others pointed out... logo is too dark for its background so not near enough contrast to be easily read. Same goes for the black text on a black background and black text on a dark red background. Loose the floating text intro.

Also, change the footer to not all CAPS. Other than that it's a good / basic looking forum. One major plus is your easy to remember TLD - OhGamers.com.

I tried to find one you could remember. (Which was hard seeing as there is a huge amount of gaming forums out there.) What I went for with the domain is to have the word game and to be easy to remember. I succeeded. Thank you for your feedback. As with the graphics I myself am not good at text editing so I have to deal with what I have. Big Grin

Also, UPDATE: To learn more indepth CSS3 and graphics I have started offering free templates and rank images. You can request custom rank images and I will do them for free as long as you meet a minimum requirement.

Again, thank you everyone for your feedback. I am open to any positive or negative feedback because I want to have a successful website!