MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: failed loggin in my super administrator account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Help I failed loggin in my super administrator account and I got this message

Quote:Your account is currently locked out after failing to login 5 times. You have been sent an email with instructions on how to unlock your account.

but I didn't get email regarding this . any way to unlock it?
You could go into the database (users, I think) and change the loginattempts for your login to 1 and failedlogin to 0. I've never locked myself out, but that may work.
^ What Rukbat said. Go into your database, fine mybb_users, find your account, and change the field loginattempts to 1 failedlogin to 0.
yeah .. thanks ..
i solved it ....
(2011-10-15, 05:07 AM)seminar techi Wrote: [ -> ]yeah .. thanks ..
i solved it ....
I know this thread is old but can you help me? i have the same problem. Huh
He explained you how to do it.
(2011-10-14, 12:36 PM)Rukbat Wrote: [ -> ]You could go into the database (users, I think) and change the loginattempts for your login to 1 and failedlogin to 0. I've never locked myself out, but that may work.
(2012-04-12, 08:04 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]He explained you how to do it.
(2011-10-14, 12:36 PM)Rukbat Wrote: [ -> ]You could go into the database (users, I think) and change the loginattempts for your login to 1 and failedlogin to 0. I've never locked myself out, but that may work.
Which database and how?
Can you explain properly?
Where is the file located? is it in .inc?
go to hostin cpanel,then go to phpmyadmin and then find that database table.
(2012-04-12, 09:05 AM)Yoshi Oak Wrote: [ -> ]go to hostin cpanel,then go to phpmyadmin and then find that database table.
Thanks fixed Big Grin
I have the same problem, only that I have already loginattempts for login to 1 and failedlogin to 0.