MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Freak Hosting Solutions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<snip>
Since you provide "unlimited" hosting, i though you would have unlimited HDD instead of 1 TB.
(2011-10-14, 11:31 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Since you provide "unlimited" hosting, i though you would have unlimited HDD instead of 1 TB.

Thats just one of the servers Kavin. We don't over populate our servers. We have a server in UK. A server in Netherlands. One in Germany and the one in USA. 2 new VPS coming soon. Once we reach a quota we purchase another server. Tell me what forum is gonna use that much?
Trust me, whenever the word "unlimited" is used, people would think you are overselling.

Take a look at Shockinghost, Even though they say "unlimited bandwidth", their highest plan has 75GB disk space. Try that way.

Good luck. Smile
Thank you... We are doing fine the way it is but ill take that in consideration.
My hosting company has dedicated 1 server for mybb hosting only. There is nothing else being hosted on that server besides MyBB forum software. If you want to take advantage of this offer please contact me.

Prices :

$2.95 Monthly
$19.95 Annually

Edit: The price has been edited due to suggestions.
I do have to say, look over at WebHostingTalk... Everyone there says if you offer "unlimited" plans then you won't get as many customs as you could; and how are you affording those servers on $1 a month.. Cost of that server is ATLEAST $150/Month and my guess is $199. So you are putting 199 accounts onto one server just to make a profit and say "we don't over populate our servers".. Technically speaking once you add one account there you are over populating because of your "unlimited" hard drive.
(2011-10-16, 09:50 AM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]I do have to say, look over at WebHostingTalk... Everyone there says if you offer "unlimited" plans then you won't get as many customs as you could; and how are you affording those servers on $1 a month.. Cost of that server is ATLEAST $150/Month and my guess is $199. So you are putting 199 accounts onto one server just to make a profit and say "we don't over populate our servers".. Technically speaking once you add one account there you are over populating because of your "unlimited" hard drive.

Lets just say that I recently inherited a lot of money at the age of 26. So Im spending it having fun with my life. I don't want to be greedy. My grandfather always taught me to give so thats what im doing. Any ways I limit the servers to 50 accounts and then get a new one. As for the disk space we can get a new one. We dedicated this one server for mybb and I dont think there is a MyBB forum out there that can max my 5tb. I plan on leasing to own more servers and getting a T3 connection. We live in Hawaii and we are planning on starting our own Data center. The blue prints of the location is being built by our architects. We have plans for the future. These prices will not last forever. This is an introductory rate for this new family business.
We are hosting over 100 MyBB forums since the last time I have posted on this thread. Thank you for your support and If anyone in the community would like to ease they're installation we now have softaculous which has a mybb forum script installer for the people who are having difficulties installing.

Regards, Michael
The chat is apparently online on the menu yet offline on the widget. I small something fishy.
Pages: 1 2