MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: wordpress mybb integration?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:There is a WP/MyBB plugin offered free on the site formerly called "MyBBRunway."
that plugin is referred above (post #6) WordPress - MyBB user Integration

for myBB + Joomla thru jFusion , one can see this : successfully integrated myBB with Joomla
AND one should see also myBB Joomla integrator pack
Just from curiosity, I had never used jFusion, which features jFuision adds to the wordpress-mybb integration that you can't get with the other mentioned plugins? why to add the overhead of a full joomla installation?
(2011-11-01, 05:45 PM)dvb Wrote: [ -> ]Just from curiosity, I had never used jFusion, which features jFuision adds to the wordpress-mybb integration that you can't get with the other mentioned plugins? why to add the overhead of a full joomla installation?

I don't know the features of the newer WP plugin, but do not think it is a full integration (highly doubt it does SSO for example

w/ jFusion:
  • Single Reg (choose which software is master)
  • Dual/Multi-Login (True Single Sign On** that actually works if you get all the settings right) // Login once and you are ready to go in up to 7 or more different software packages.
  • "Latest posts" integration (basically the one thing all the others have)
  • Multi-site Sync of members password and email address updates(!)
  • "Frameless" theme/ content integration for several types of software, not all.
  • More features too, those are the main ones.
^^^^
jFusion is awesome, but I would really LOVE to see an even better alternative that can do all of the above.

Caution! jFusion "Does not support" user-name changes.

**If (5 to 7 script) multi-logout doesn't work perfectly: Don't worry, in < 28.99 hours you might figure it all out. Toungue

Cant wait to use this plugin. I have been having so many problems creating a mybb on my wordpress sports site.

Rance
Pages: 1 2