MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: (STILL NEED SOMEONES HELP)Please help me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have a site:acemodding.comule.com and me and a friend tried to install mybb on it but I got an error and everytime I fix an error another one happens so I'm wondering if there's any1 with good experience that could help me get it running. Please help!
It would help if you say what the error actually is :>
(2011-10-15, 04:03 PM)Tankey Wrote: [ -> ]It would help if you say what the error actually is :>

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
-
Query:
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 no such table: mybb_datacache
I take it you ran the full MyBB install script? Also, which database engine are you using (Mysql etc)?
(2011-10-15, 04:21 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]I take it you ran the full MyBB install script? Also, which database engine are you using (Mysql etc)?

idk my friend installled it u think u could install it?
I think you'd do better to install it yourself if I'm being perfectly honest. There are some really great instructions on the wiki: http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Installing
(2011-10-15, 04:32 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]I think you'd do better to install it yourself if I'm being perfectly honest. There are some really great instructions on the wiki: http://wiki.mybb.com/index.php/Installing

ive tried and it wouldnt work right i need some1 with experince in it to install it for me
You'd need to gice someone the ftp login to your site with the password. Do this very carefully, and be prepared to change the password (and maybe the login too) after MyBB is installed. (Anyone who can ftp to your site can take it over very easily, so make sure you choose someone you feel you can trust. I can do it, but you don't know me - and I wouldn't trust someone I don't know.)
(2011-10-15, 07:55 PM)Rukbat Wrote: [ -> ]You'd need to gice someone the ftp login to your site with the password. Do this very carefully, and be prepared to change the password (and maybe the login too) after MyBB is installed. (Anyone who can ftp to your site can take it over very easily, so make sure you choose someone you feel you can trust. I can do it, but you don't know me - and I wouldn't trust someone I don't know.)

Idk any1 that can do it except for u
(2011-10-15, 08:08 PM)killroy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-15, 07:55 PM)Rukbat Wrote: [ -> ]You'd need to gice someone the ftp login to your site with the password. Do this very carefully, and be prepared to change the password (and maybe the login too) after MyBB is installed. (Anyone who can ftp to your site can take it over very easily, so make sure you choose someone you feel you can trust. I can do it, but you don't know me - and I wouldn't trust someone I don't know.)

Idk any1 that can do it except for u

How about you? Wink
Pages: 1 2