MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am new to Mybb and I have seen many nice themes for mybb. However the one that stood out and seems to be the most creative is Photoshop Bliss. Does anyone know of any other themes that are creative as that?

Found here
http://gfxforums.net/

I don't see a download link to that theme anywhere. How can I get my forum that far? It was just installed yesterday. I'm used to other forum software such as phpbb, IPB, YABB,SMF and XMB. Now I'm trying to give this a chance. However, I would like to customize my forum to my liking and attract others. Anyone willing to let me know of all the wonderful things I can do to make it look great? I am wondering how to get my tables and header to look like that.

It's a premium theme. I.e. You have to pay for it.
Oh okay. Where can it be purchased? How can I customize my forum in such a way? I'm such a newbie. I have many questions and don't know where to begin.
I believe the creator has left the MyBB community. I'm currently awaiting his contact.

If you wish to customize your forum, you must learn HTML for structure & CSS for the actual design. At minimum CSS is needed, but HTML would help a lot.

You can create a new theme at: Admin CP > Templates & Style
Thank you,

No problem for me, as I've created websites before and had forums just never delt with this one. I have a very good level of understanding HTML, CSS and php higher than min. For my design, I'd be using my adobe master collection for dreamweaver/photoshop etc. I just had a moment wheres that I was overwhelmed with dealing with a new board.

But he has done very well with his theme and I will definitely work at designing something that looks neat.Big Grin
Try contacting him here.

http://codicious.com
Thanks Kavin, appreciate it if i want to buy that theme for an extra one after I create my own.This guy is indeed a great designer. Smile
Also have a look at the following sites too.

audentio.com
dynaxel.com
synthd.com
yuvapix.com

They have some great themes too. Smile

Good luck.
Thank you Kavin Smile