MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release]AeroGlass Final Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aero Glass Theme

Its out now! After many hours of hard working i finished my AeroGlass Theme. I made a new background wich loads faster and which improved the hole theme speed extremly. For those who want to use the old version just read the readme. This theme looks in many thinks different than the Preview versions, because of this the new Thread!

Impressions

[attachment=3430]

Demo here: http://bernhardonline.com/MyBBDesign/

Installation

1. After downloading the Theme unpack it (with WinRAR for example)

2. Go to the Admin Control Panel under Themes > Import

3. Search the XML File in the theme folder and click the Button "Import Theme"

4. Upload the AeroGlass folder to you image dictionary in your forum

Optional:

For a nicer look with the Grass background image, open: Themes > Edit and select the
Aero Glass Theme to edit.

Search in the Page-Container for "background-image: url(images/AeroGlass/background.jpg);"
and change it to. "background-image: url(images/AeroGlass/background2.jpg);"

Now you can add under it "background-attachment: fixed;"
(Warning: This step makes the theme much slower!)

Histroy:

Version 1.0

- changed most icons
- improved speed
- many template changes
- some new colours
- bug fixes

Beta 2

- changed colors
- changed logo design
- improved forum speed
- changed background image and menu layout

Beta1

- first release
- most buttons from the old Vista Light Theme

Download here:

http://bernhardonline.com/MyBBDesign/sho...d=46#pid46
Hey! That's nice! I like the original images! The background is a bit much, though, but nice overall! Big Grin
I liked the previous background, but besides that it's a very good-looking theme Smile Well done.
Any chance you can upload it here so I don't need to join there?

I know that's your intention but honestly I think you would get more usage of your template if you spread it around more.

Excellent template btw..I like it overall.
labrocca Wrote:I know that's your intention but honestly I think you would get more usage of your template if you spread it around more...
Anyway you dont know my evil plans... Toungue

I after my assays I will expand mybbdesign to a theme site for every theme to public. with a download section, previews and lots of more. Than you will not find only my themes, you will found all themes there (if there is no trouble with the creators) Smile

Quote:I liked the previous background
The old background is also avaible in the theme pack. You should only follow the optional install introductions to get him. Wink
Very very nice template. Good job, i like it. Big Grin