MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Few questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I have a few questions...

When people create a thread / post they need to click in the box to show their signature. How can i make it defeault checked for everybody?

When i change a template, people need to click F5 to see the new changes. How can i make it automaticly?
For example, i change the header (the image) and people need to click F5 to see the new header Confused

Sry for my english Toungue

Thanks,
GhaRe
#2. Web browsers don't stay connected to websites, they download the page and disconnect. No matter what you do on the site, what's showing in the browser stays the same. That's just how the internet works.
(2011-10-15, 11:42 PM)ghare Wrote: [ -> ]For example, i change the header (the image) and people need to click F5 to see the new header Confused

Refresh your cache is really the only thing you can do. You can do it in the ACP > Tools & Maintenance
It worked thanks Big Grin

And now this #1 question: When people create a thread / post they need to click in the box to show their signature. How can i make it defeault checked for everybody?

Does anyone knows?
bump.
Run this SQL query:

UPDATE mybb_posts SET includesig='1' WHERE includesig='0'