MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: your thoughts on role playing forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Role playing forums appear nice have been on any ?
Have been not .
you know what would be nice? a detective role playing forum. That would be awesome.
A role playing forum that you are the ceo of an evil computer company and you have to crush the competition and lay waste to the general public.

Oh wait....apple already did that.
(2011-10-16, 04:10 PM)Vapor Wrote: [ -> ]A role playing forum that you are the ceo of an evil computer company and you have to crush the competition and lay waste to the general public.

what?
(2011-10-16, 05:16 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-16, 04:10 PM)Vapor Wrote: [ -> ]A role playing forum that you are the ceo of an evil computer company and you have to crush the competition and lay waste to the general public.

what?

I second that. What?
Microsoft used dirty tricks ( Setting Netscape office on fire so that Internet Explorer would loose it's biggest competitor ).
Using dirty below the belt tricks and deals to cut off competition and simply banning them to make any profit.....

Apple is an honest company build with quality so I don't get what you mean there ?
Seen a documentary on Microsoft and how their one big fat shark who likes to devour other companies
(2011-10-16, 08:12 PM)Ansem Wrote: [ -> ]Microsoft used dirty tricks ( Setting Netscape office on fire so that Internet Explorer would loose it's biggest competitor ).
Using dirty below the belt tricks and deals to cut off competition and simply banning them to make any profit.....

Apple is an honest company build with quality so I don't get what you mean there ?

This entire post seems legit.
Really? Apple is a clone of BSD with a pretty intereface. It uses tons of open source things in it, and the product itself isn't (Legally mind you). Imo that disgusts me. If you use open source, be open source.
Pages: 1 2