MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Display of a Warning Level for all users
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi

My Speak English Not Good So do not blame

How do display a warning to all users, not just Admins

It's in Post bits and Profile

Thanks
ACP > Configurations > Warning System Settings > Can Users View Own Warnings? > Yes
(2011-10-16, 01:33 PM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]naviage to acp->user and gropus->groups->select the group->and do settings.

Nope, OP is asking about to allow users to view their warning level. There is no settings available in Groups page.
Yaldaram, hes asking like, user y can see user x's warnings, not own, like I can see your warning, you can see my warning level and so on, theres one paid plugin by Labrocca, warning display, something like that.
(2011-10-16, 01:38 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Yaldaram, hes asking like, user y can see user x's warnings, not own, like I can see your warning, you can see my warning level and so on, theres one paid plugin by Labrocca, warning display, something like that.
I mean, this was

Please Links Plugin If there

(2011-10-16, 01:57 PM)xman68 Wrote: [ -> ]Please Links Plugin If there

http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-2170.html
(2011-10-16, 07:22 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-16, 01:57 PM)xman68 Wrote: [ -> ]Please Links Plugin If there

http://www.mybbcentral.com/thread-2170.html

this plugin for 1.4

Also

I want ، all the users see other warning level users in post bit and profile

now admin see warning level users in post bit and profile just
Please Help Me
In inc/functions_post.php, find:
// Showing the warning level? (only show if not announcement)
                if($post_type != 3 && $mybb->settings['enablewarningsystem'] != 0 && $usergroup['canreceivewarnings'] != 0 && ($mybb->usergroup['canwarnusers'] != 0 || ($mybb->user['uid'] == $post['uid'] && $mybb->settings['canviewownwarning'] != 0)))
Replace with:

// Showing the warning level? (only show if not announcement)
                if($post_type != 3 && $mybb->settings['enablewarningsystem'] != 0 && $usergroup['canreceivewarnings'] != 0)

Find:
// If we can warn them, it's not the same person, and we're in a PM or a post.
                        if($mybb->usergroup['canwarnusers'] != 0 && $post['uid'] != $mybb->user['uid'] && ($post_type == 0 || $post_type == 2))
Replace with:
// If we can warn them, it's not the same person, and we're in a PM or a post.
                        if($post_type == 0 || $post_type == 2)

If you also want users to view warning details, you'll need to edit warnings.php
Find:
// Showing list of warnings for a particular user
if(!$mybb->input['action'])
{
        if($mybb->usergroup['canwarnusers'] != 1)
        {
                error_no_permission();
        }
Replace with:
// Showing list of warnings for a particular user
if(!$mybb->input['action'])
{
thank you very very muchHeartHeartHeart

please put the code relating to profile

show users profile warning to all users
In member.php, find:
if($mybb->settings['enablewarningsystem'] != 0 && $memperms['canreceivewarnings'] != 0 && ($mybb->usergroup['canwarnusers'] != 0 || ($mybb->user['uid'] == $memprofile['uid'] && $mybb->settings['canviewownwarning'] != 0)))
Replace with:
if($mybb->settings['enablewarningsystem'] != 0 && $memperms['canreceivewarnings'] != 0)
Pages: 1 2