MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I have settings, that do not belong to a plugin and are not a MyBB default setting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just transferred a forum.

I installed a new copy of MyBB, then install the theme, then installed the database.

In Admin CP, for some reason there is a bunch of new settings, kind of like what they would appear as if I had a bunch of plugins, but I looked at the plugins (both in the Admin CP and via FTP) and there are just the 2 default plugins.

Any idea on where these are from or where I can remove them? Do they even work?
A screenshot would help.
I don't think they would work, you've deleted the plugin files from ./inc/plugins/ folder. I would suggest to Upload those plugins file again in the folder ./inc/plugins/
[Image: ehably.png]
[Image: 2ihm5uf.png]
(2011-10-16, 01:38 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think they would work, you've deleted the plugin files from ./inc/plugins/ folder. I would suggest to Upload those plugins file again in the folder ./inc/plugins/

How do I remove the settings if I don't want the plugins? Some a may want, but there are a lot I don't.

Thanks
The plugins weren't uninstalled, that's why.

Click the Modify Settings tab and delete them from there.
ACP > Configurations > Modify settings tab > and delete tose setting's groups.
Thanks!