MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So basically one minute I was importing a new theme and the next it takes its time to load up the page and then I receive this error:

[Image: 1677df95.png]

I'm pretty frustrated considering this is now the fifth time I've set up a MyBB website from scratch because of something. This will be my last if I cannot resolve this issue. I'd appreciate any help given,

Thanks a lot.
Contact your host. It's not something we can fix.
Alright, is this a permanent error or a temporary error that might automatically resolve itself at a later stage?
Any error is resolvable. Other wise there wouldn't be a point in showing a message.

It's not something that's just going to resolve itself. Someone with root access to the box needs to restart mysqld.
MySQL Servers were offline when I checked through the cPanel,
Now they're back up again although my website's still not working.
I'll get into contact with the hosting company although their support is rubbish.

Thanks Malcom.
(2011-10-16, 03:33 PM)Alternate Wrote: [ -> ]I'll get into contact with the hosting company although their support is rubbish.

That's a sure indicator that you should be moving to a better host. Anyone can install a computer and connect it to an internet connection. The reason you pay is to have someone who can resolve technical problems at their end quickly, easily and correctly.