MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do you place (activate) Google Adsense to your site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi! I've got a letter-reply from google adsense, and it said that i can now begin placing AdSense code to my site. Im on reading adsense's walkthrough details yet, but i am also interested to know on how to go about this in my site. do i need to install plugins or scripts? newbie here so please show me details.
Just paste the code in ACP > Themes & Styles > Templates > YOUR THEME TEMPLATES > Header Templates > Header.

Now something after:

<navigation>
<br />

add your adsense code after that (almost very end of header template).
crazy4cs, i have followed your instruction where to paste the adsense code a while ago and looks like i don't see any difference after. is it normal to wait a little longer? coz google said it sometimes takes a while to appear, even up to 48 hours.
^ at present I do not find the code for Google adsense on the forum
Make sure you added code in YOUR CURRENT theme only and not some other theme.
(2011-10-19, 05:28 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you added code in YOUR CURRENT theme only and not some other theme.

yeah right. still looking for "hows".
(2011-10-21, 03:07 AM)romeo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-19, 05:28 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you added code in YOUR CURRENT theme only and not some other theme.

Use your head, that post is pretty self-explanatory.
(2011-10-21, 03:07 AM)romeo Wrote: [ -> ]

http://community.mybb.com/thread-106020-...#pid773271 ?

If you are struggling with this, I believe there are some plugins around that allow you to easily put these ads on your forum. I do suggest doing it without the plugin though.
thanks guys, fine here now. anyway, how do i move this ads to the center?
Pages: 1 2