MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any mass mailing groups like google groups?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any other mass mailing group like google group, In which you can add members directly without their confirmation
Like sendblaster?
I think you mean mailing lists, not mass mailing. The original one, and still the largest one, is listserv (it's no longer free). If you search for mailing list servers you should find a lot of free ones. Yahoo Groups is probably the largest. ("Google groups" is actually more news than email.)
I was using google groups for this, But it has now disable the function to add members directly (Now, you have to send an invitation to a member to join group and receive email)

I am talking about two features:-

1> Members can be added Directly by admin

2> A reply to a single email will be sent to all group members (as in google groups)
(2011-10-17, 01:14 PM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]1> Members can be added Directly by admin

Sounds an awful lot like spam. I know if I got an unsolicited mass email from some random address, I'd just block it.
MyBB Mass mail system Toungue
(2011-10-17, 05:50 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB Mass mail system Toungue

Can't use. I don't need mass mailing explicitly. A group having services of old google groups