MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The World's Worst Forum - a product of the MyBB Lurk Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: RYinj.gif]
This forum is to show you exactly how NOT to have yours.

Our theme, designed by the lovely Jason L., shows you what NOT to do with your theme.

Our multitude of forums shows that we shouldn't be making every forum for every thing in the universe. The forum names and descriptions show how unprofessional it is not to

We have a shoutbox. Two actually. Perfect for annoying users. Guests can post in it.

Speaking of guests, they can post in most of the forums and registrations have no validation.

For some strange reason, we have "Hello World" enabled. (I have actually seen this on some forums!)

Speaking of the included plugins, we DON'T have askimet enabled.

Lastly, seeing as we are really l33t, we have a .tk free domain name.

http://worldsworstforum.tk/

If you have any suggestions on how to make this BB even worse, send a tweet to @MyBBLurkTeam

Note: Just because we use a certain plugin does not mean it it bad. We are just showing how NOT to use said plugin.

Thanks to the MyDevel plugin, which is how we generated all the posts.
I like the concept, but I don't see a need to link to HF with the text "Do nOT vIsIT ThiS sItE iT Is 4 n00bS". That's pretty stereotypical. You're actually calling many people with real skills and experience noobs, when that would clearly be a false statement.

You have to look beyond the foggy window to see what's really inside.
I'm pretending to be a stupid webmaster. If I'm a webmaster making a competing site what am I gonna say? Toungue

I consider it a free ad Toungue
I have never seen any forum that has gone to that extent against competing forums.

A stupid webmaster wouldn't even know what competition is. Toungue
That's true Toungue

Thanks to lucasbytegenius, he's my co-l33t @dm1n!
Wow...
luvin the cats..hehe
The theme could be made even worse. If you wish you may PM me your ACP logins so I could do it for you Toungue
Amazing Forum. Toungue
* Alex Smith thinks the forum will fail because of the plain smiles Toungue.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8