MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Become a sponsor for my Battlefield 3 Giveaway on Play-Connect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently holding a Battlefield 3 giveaway on my forum Play-Connect and I'm looking for sponsors. We are also very likely to hold monthly giveaways after this so this could be long-term. I'll include your group, site (MUST BE GAMING RELATED) Link on the giveaway page as well as maybe a banner, etc in our "groups" area if you own a gaming group.

I'm just looking for anything that would help me promote the giveaway and you can either post here or PM with what you can offer. Big Grin

[Image: logo.png]
Don't you think they should be just given free promotion.
I mean, I don't have a gaming site, so the chances of actually getting something out of sponsoring with you is slim to none.
Hmm what do you mean by free promotion? Like a banner on the site's sidebar? The thing is if your site is not related to gaming, the chance of me getting a benefit would be slim too. :p
(2011-10-18, 11:21 AM)play-connect Wrote: [ -> ]the chance of me getting a benefit would be slim too. :p

Your benefit would be getting some one to sponsor you -.-"
(2011-10-18, 02:53 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-18, 11:21 AM)play-connect Wrote: [ -> ]the chance of me getting a benefit would be slim too. :p

Your benefit would be getting some one to sponsor you -.-"

Well if he were to do something like place a banner, and if his site is not gaming, it wouldn't bring much benefits. Of course there are benefits but I was just saying in response to his post. :3 By the way guys I'm looking for a hosting sponsorship if anyone has something to offer. PM me with details.
You got hacked?

[Image: 7c9744e5b9.png]
Nope the site should be back up now. Clear your cache and go on http://play-connect.com
We were trying to migrate to a new web host who agreed on a sponsorship and we were having a bit of technical difficulties so I pointed the domain back to the old host until this issue is fixed using the temporary url of the new host.