MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Viruses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everytime it seems I come here, http://adminshangout.com I am getting warnings from my anti-virus system, telling me I am getting threats????

How do i fix this ??????
And it is not just me that is getting the warnings but some of my members are too.
You have code at the bottom of your site that is a packed javascript which when unpacked creates an iframe that loads a malicious page that tries to infect the user's computer.

The code is showing after the end of the index template so if you can not find the code in the templates it is possible that you have been compromised and the code could be in one of your files.

To see the code view source of your website and you'll see the javascript at the very end.
Right not sure how that become

The code i have found on the index page that dose not seem to be any use for anything not sure if that would work been removed.

<script type="text/javascript">

</script>
no its not on the scripts my anti virus said
forumfreebies.co.cc/images/probanners.png
has the threat esset anti virus and kaspersky and norton they blocked the co.cc domain because all of there domain or there data based has a virsu. thats the one google banned them too
look at your affiliates the forumfreebies.co.cc thing try to delete that and try it again
oh right that would make a lot more seances. I will remove them now and see what happens.