MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem regarding password reset and login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

First of all thanks to the admin and mods for such a beautiful bulletin board.

Now, problem

actually whenever any member password reset for his account ... hes getting proper email for password reset.. but when he/she receives the new password and tries to login from that pass a error message shows - "You seem to have entered an invalid password reset code. Please re-read the email you were sent or contact the forum administrators for more help."

Due to this problem one of my member is not able to login and access the forums and some are able to login...

can any one please help me how i can correct the problem (either by editing or any other way)

Thanks in advance Angel

Regards
Have you tried resetting your own account's password and verified that this is actually happening the way you describe? From the way you describe it looks like the user is not following the instructions properly and is entering the wrong information in the wrong place.

If you verify that its happening to you too then could you please setup a test account using a mailinator email address and PM me the account and mailinator email details so I can test it out myself.