MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Disable all plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is this possible i can disable all plugin on one click
if you are using myBB 1.64 then such setting is available at seettings --> General Configuration (at bottom of page)

i am using 1.6.3
Add the following code AFTER the <?php in ./inc/init.php file.
define("NO_PLUGINS", "1");

This will disable all plugins.
Also, upgrade to 1.6.4 Toungue
I love me switch in the settings Big Grin
Hi. I have a friend who was hosted by someone, however they set up their forums and did the plugins and such but didn't give my friend FTP access. I had taken a backup from her forum and moved it over so I am now hosting her and updated her to 1.6.5, HOWEVER, we are missing a lot of skin info and plugin info due to the lack of FTP and when I go into plugins I get this error:
Quote:Warning [2] require_once(/home/revillut/public_html/hosted/numberonespot/inc/plugins/pluginlibrary.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 84 - File: inc/plugins/google_seo/plugin.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/plugins/google_seo/plugin.php 84 errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/google_seo/plugin.php 84 google_seo_plugin_status
/inc/plugins/google_seo/plugin.php 69 google_seo_plugin_status
/inc/plugins/google_seo.php 50 google_seo_plugin_info
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php 485 google_seo_info
/admin/index.php 517 require

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/revillut/public_html/hosted/numberonespot/inc/plugins/pluginlibrary.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/revillut/public_html/hosted/numberonespot/inc/plugins/google_seo/plugin.php on line 84

How can I fix this and uninstall all of the current plugin info that is stored in the database? She has (off the top of my head)
Google SEO
MyShoutbox
Points system

installed and i'm sure a few others but how can I get these plugins to work again under the new host? well disable/uninstall them so I can RE-install them properly? Thanks.

Note: I already re-uploaded the Google SEO files and still get this error.....it won't let me uninstall the plugin through the admin CP or anything like that.....
You can export her themes from the old forum's Admin CP as well.

However to disable all plugins you just need to check the option in the ACP Smile
Sadly, despite being the one who added that "Switch", I forget where I put it now and I don't have an active board to test with lol.
Thanks Dylan, BUT the problem is, the plugin section is just that error message and there's no way of uninstalling the additional plugins she has installed but is missing the files to (i don't have FTP access from that site, also missing the physical images for the theme, etc)

So i can't really do much to fix that....is there a way to uninstall the plugins from the database so they can be re-installed properly and the plugin page function again?
^ first you have to add pluginlibrary (no need to install - just upload)