MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No Moderator can access Mod CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
None of my moderators on my Forum can access the Mod CP. This is on multiple accounts. The error is:

Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'geekcoco'

My forum is http://host4post.com/community/

Thanks Big Grin
Did you check the permissions for the usergroup?
Yes. Tried on two user groups and no luck.
Anyone got a fix?
I know it's redundant for me to ask, but are you sure that the second option is checked? Beyond that, I am not sure what to tell you.

[Image: screenshot20111020at60416pm.png]
Any additional usergroups they have that don't have access?
Make sure that you have Moderator as their display group as well. If not, then set it to that since I don't think the additional usergroups gives out the permissions. (I could be wrong on this).
(2011-10-21, 01:05 AM)Siege Wrote: [ -> ]I know it's redundant for me to ask, but are you sure that the second option is checked? Beyond that, I am not sure what to tell you.

[Image: screenshot20111020at60416pm.png]

100000000 % sure.

(2011-10-21, 01:36 AM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Any additional usergroups they have that don't have access?

Well, i tried creating a custom group and they couldn't access it either. Admins can access it fine though.

(2011-10-21, 01:39 AM)Known Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure that you have Moderator as their display group as well. If not, then set it to that since I don't think the additional usergroups gives out the permissions. (I could be wrong on this).

Checked and tripled check that.