MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Smilies For Subscribers Only plugin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What I wish to achieve is a custom smilies section for my subscribers only.

I cannot find the plugin that allows this. Is there one?

Basically a subscriber can upload there own customized smilies via there User CP panel then add them to the boards if they wish.

Thank you for any help.
you just need a plugin that gives smilies per usergroup. don't worry about the subscriber part since most of those plugins just move a user into a custom group anyway.

as far as I know, there is not a plugin that handles smilies by group and i can't help you with making one, at least not for a while. hopefully someone else can build it for you
Unfortunately there is no plugin for this yet, however you can do with small edits in core file and in templates.
(2011-10-19, 02:45 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately there is no plugin for this yet, however you can do with small edits in core file and in templates.

How is this achieved Yaldaram? Thanks
(2011-10-19, 02:45 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately there is no plugin for this yet, however you can do with small edits in core file and in templates.

Hi Yaldram - how would this be achieved? Thanks.
Hi, unfortunately it needs a plugin and you'll have to request since its not existed.
Okay I get that a plugin would need to be requested but is it possible to actually copy the script for the smilies - maybe make smilies2.php and direct subscriber accounts to the script to allow uploading smilies to their own profiles?