MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paypal deduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I decided to signup for pay pal. I searched their web but didn't found the following information. Can anyone tell me:

1. Does Paypal deduct on signup from your bank account? if yes then how much?

2. Does Paypal deducts on receiving money ? if yes then how much?

3. Does Paypal deducts continuously, from your bank account on monthly basis as a fee for using their service?

PayPal is free. You don't even need a link a bank account.

They won't ever take money from your bank account without letting you know before hand. They charge small amounts for receiving money. I think it depends on how large the transaction is.

Thanks, And what account is best for receiving payment from adds ?
(2011-10-19, 03:08 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]PayPal is free. You don't even need a link a bank account.

They won't ever take money from your bank account without letting you know before hand. They charge small amounts for receiving money. I think it depends on how large the transaction is.

Before going to open an account, make sure your country is listed in the Signup page. If its not then your account will be terminated if they found you.
Quote:PayPal is free. You don't even need a link a bank account.
If you're from India, which I guess OP is, you need to link a bank account. Without a bank account in Indian PayPal its pretty much handicapped body like, you cannot send money from Indian PayPal or buy any online services from PayPal funds, the only thing you could do is transfer the balance to your linked bank account or credit card. In some cases, you may shop only with credit card, but not with balance.
:p Me from Pakistan, and it is not listed :p

(2011-10-19, 04:37 PM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]:p Me from Pakistan, and it is not listed :p

So you can't have an account legally with them. Any account you open will be fraudulent and they can close it at any time. Which eventually they will and then you'll probably post how PP is a scam rip off.

Don't open a PP account.
(2011-10-19, 04:54 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-19, 04:37 PM)sunjava1 Wrote: [ -> ]:p Me from Pakistan, and it is not listed :p

So you can't have an account legally with them. Any account you open will be fraudulent and they can close it at any time. Which eventually they will and then you'll probably post how PP is a scam rip off.

Don't open a PP account.

Yeah! I know. Its sad can't open a PP account.
I've searched and found This

yahoo Answer Wrote:Paypal is the most widely used payment system on the Internet. Unfortunately Paypal does not support Pakistan but now it is possible to accept paypal payments via third party payment processors. This means that talented Pakistani freelancers are no longer restricted in working online because of the unavailability of Paypal. There are two payment processors that allow you to accept paypal in exchange for goods and services.
visit: http://abdussamad.com/archives/119-Recei
Source(s):
http://abdussamad.com
Ref:- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...659AAVHwdK

Tell me about this, Is this legal?
I seem to recall PayPal withdrawing $1.00 or less from my account and then crediting it back. I don't know if PayPal still does this. It's best to check directly with PayPal.
(2011-10-19, 03:08 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]PayPal is free. You don't even need a link a bank account.

When I signed up I did need to link a bank account. You must be from Australia or some other country besides the US Toungue Or you signed up before they put that requirement in place.
Pages: 1 2