MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Paying for Custom Theme [$}
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am currently developing a Gamer's forum and would like to purchase a custom theme.

I will be willing to make a payment up to $15 depending on how good the theme is. I would like a theme similar to the one at www.wiznest.info, white background with a slightly dark theme to it aswell.

I would also like a imbedded facebook/twitter logo somewhere on the theme with a hyperlink imbedded.

I will have the money within 3 days, this will give you time to create it. I am only paying for what i like

If you are interested get a start on it and PM me with details!

Cheers, once done i will expect to use a live preview Smile
Most designers charge WAY more then $15..I myself charge $80.
I'm not looking for the best of the best, in the past i've been offered good ones for around that price. It's just that i've never took the offer.
PMed.
(2011-10-19, 07:12 PM)S.T.A.R Wrote: [ -> ]I will be willing to make a payment up to $15 depending on how good the theme is.....

I am only paying for what i like

How can the designer be sure you would pay? You should see previous works of the designer and once you accept you should try to stick with him.

And making a payment upto $15 depending on how good the theme is, will sound like you won't even pay $15.
No offence.
(2011-10-20, 02:10 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-19, 07:12 PM)S.T.A.R Wrote: [ -> ]I will be willing to make a payment up to $15 depending on how good the theme is.....

I am only paying for what i like

How can the designer be sure you would pay? You should see previous works of the designer and once you accept you should try to stick with him.

And making a payment upto $15 depending on how good the theme is, will sound like you won't even pay $15.
No offence.

Dont bother worrying then Kavin, dont get involved.

Im willing to pay for a theme.

PM sent.. Smile