MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Dev] Simplicious
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wanted to get some feedback on a simple theme with several custom features I've been working on.

[Image: logo.png]

Current Features:
- Animated Search Box
- Animated Links, Buttons and Input Fields
- Toggle Panel
- Width Resizer

To-Do:
- Footer
- Welcome Block (Logged in)
- Lang. Buttons
- General Housekeeping

Live Demo:
http://www.dynaxel.com/demo/index.php

Username | Password:
TestAccount | dynaxel
hawt.

btw add my new skype brosef pm'ed you it
I can has theme? :3

Seriously, this is an amazingly-sexy theme. Please tell me it's gonna be inexpensive. D:
Great theme Jessie. Love the welcomeblock.
looks very professional... i like it, minimal style. Smile
Just a few suggestions Change expand to login or register (or something similar)... becasue if I wasnt clicking randomly I would never found how to login/register.

Theres also some white space at the bottom on my browswer not the grayish color.

Other than that it looks really good.
(2011-10-20, 02:28 AM)Jaketfg Wrote: [ -> ]Just a few suggestions Change expand to login or register (or something similar)... becasue if I wasnt clicking randomly I would never found how to login/register.

Theres also some white space at the bottom on my browswer not the grayish color.

Other than that it looks really good.

Good idea, the grey space is the to-be footer. Thanks for the suggestion!
Looks very nice. I like search bar effect as well, just like WordPress, on selecting, it expands, good luck.
Can't access dynaxel.

[attachment=24468]
Really good.

I agree that the Expand button needs to be changed to read Login though, and add another one that says Register.
Pages: 1 2