MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PaidBB - Paid To Post Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]

What is paidbb?
Think of it as a big forum where you can go and post anything positive! While doing so you can get paid.

Looking for help!
I am currently looking for trusted members to help me out with advertising, writing stickied threads and such.

Why should you join?
Well, you can write and get paid to post.

I know that the forum is big and the member count is low, please do not mention that.
If it's a paid to post site at least give more money. Other sites are doing $0.10 per post/thread and $2.00 per referral.
(2011-10-20, 12:52 PM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]If it's a paid to post site at least give more money. Other sites are doing $0.10 per post/thread and $2.00 per referral.

No they don't, and 10 cents a post is ridiculous. If I had 100 active members who posted 10 times a day that would be $100 per day.
If you add in some advertisements you can make some of it back.

But, there are sites doing $0.10/post - why should we use you if we can use them?
I have been active on paidbb for a while, but it is offline at the moment?
It seems it has been suspended >_>
(2011-10-20, 05:19 PM)Dealin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-20, 12:52 PM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]If it's a paid to post site at least give more money. Other sites are doing $0.10 per post/thread and $2.00 per referral.

No they don't, and 10 cents a post is ridiculous. If I had 100 active members who posted 10 times a day that would be $100 per day.

I used to do 10 cents per post/thread. But when I offered this I only had like six active members so it was fine.