MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Earning Money
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm need of money so if you post how I can earn money from you just PM me or reply to this thread and I will get back to you..

I'm willing to make logos, post on forums, do reviews, or whatever you may need just let me know.
That depends on how much you need to make. A job is always the best (and usually the easiest) way to make good money.
In this economy Rukbat, jobs are really hard to find. Where I'm living there aren't any jobs anywhere. A huge chunk of my state is jobless right now.
(2011-10-22, 12:02 PM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]In this economy Rukbat, jobs are really hard to find. Where I'm living there aren't any jobs anywhere. A huge chunk of my state is jobless right now.

Oh, you don't have to explain the economy to me - my wife's been looking for 3 years now, and she has more qualifications than most companies need.

But that's still the best way to earn money. Very few people earn a living from their websites. (Writing sites for others, OTOH, is a pretty good way of doing it.)
Guys, he's not old enough for a job. This thread is to offer him things to do for money, not to discuss the economy.

Thanks Big Grin
Since he didn't indicate what he can do, the only things left that will earn him more money than it takes to shove it into his pocket would be babysitting, dog-walking, etc.

Writing posts will get you nowhere - no one pays more than pennies for good posts, and no one pays anything for bad posts. Making logos? Without links to samples? Probably not happening.
(2011-10-25, 02:57 PM)Rukbat Wrote: [ -> ]Writing posts will get you nowhere - no one pays more than pennies for good posts

I got paid $15 for 100 posts once.

PostLoop pays $5 per 100.

It just takes some looking. And he's not asking for job suggestions... what if he has hosting bills to pay? Fine, walk a dog, baby sit, then what? How will he get it on paypal?

He's asking for online jobs, you either have a job for him or you don't. Simple stuff.
100 posts, if done well, is at least a day's work. That's under $1/hour.

Remember, 99% of "online jobs" are scams (that end up costing you money), and the remaining 1% pay very little. "Online job" is pretty much an oxymoron, unless it's your employer allowing you to connect from home.
Examples
[Image: hPgzM.png]
[Image: C07Hf.png]
[Image: JDC71.png]
[Image: csaTX.png]
[Image: 9ReMw.png]
[Image: oNe9e.png]
Pages: 1 2