MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AdsBOMB - Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What is AdsBOMB?
AdsBOMB is a website that will help you grow your Twitter, Facebook, Google, YouTube and Websites for FREE. We allow you to pick and choose who you want to follow, like, friend, view or visit and skip those who you're not interested in.

What do we help you to increase?
We help you to increase the following
[Image: twitter48.png] [Image: fb48.png] [Image: youtube48.png] [Image: googleplus48.png] [Image: pr.png] [Image: websites48.png]
Twitter Followers | Facebook Likes | YouTube Views |Google +1 | Google PageRank | Website Traffic

AdsBOMB - Forums
AdsBOMB - Website

[Image: banner.png]

Post your feedback! Thank You!
I think you have an error in your OP Wink

Quote:Yhttp://community.mybb.com/newthread.php?fid=137ouTube
So it's like plused.net? If so, I like that idea.
(2011-10-22, 05:36 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]I think you have an error in your OP Wink

Quote:Yhttp://community.mybb.com/newthread.php?fid=137ouTube

Thanks for telling me lol

(2011-10-22, 05:41 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]So it's like plused.net? If so, I like that idea.

Not only for Google +1 but for YouTube views, Facebook Likes, Website hits, Twitter Followers
Protection died IPs active, this IP range is not allowed !

Cant enter the website...
(2011-10-23, 01:14 AM)GhostMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Protection died IPs active, this IP range is not allowed !

By the looks of it, OP has installed php-firewall. It might be because of your country. I can't remember the exact rules for it.

I've registered and I'm going to see how reliable this is.
(2011-10-23, 01:14 AM)GhostMaster Wrote: [ -> ]Protection died IPs active, this IP range is not allowed !

Try now.

UK.
(2011-10-23, 01:43 AM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]

UK.

Do you think it is caused by the php-firewall?
Try now.
Home page is clean looking / very impressed, 9/10. But then clicked on the forum and was quite let down by its look, in particular your use of the sunshine yellow/orange color, 2/10.
Pages: 1 2 3