MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Collum Width
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I removed the off, lock and offlock buttons and collum from my forum. I have added Ficons and the width of the collun is very big. I'm using 48x48 images and there is a huge space and the image sits in the middle of it. How can I just make it the site of the image, (It usally resizes).

The first catergory boards where fine and when I moved to the second one the problem happend.

https://minus.com/msOhKHo5X <Image of Problem>

How do I change the colour of the toplinks?(Text?)

How do you remove "There are (amount) of users viewing this thread. (User listing)

Thanks
I don't even know what I'm looking at ?
The collum is wider then it should be, it should be the same site as the icon but the space of the collum is way bigger then it should be.
What's your forum's URL?
In "forumdisplay_subforums" template, find;
<td class="thead" colspan="6" align="center">
and Change 6 to 7
Nope, Its still not working.

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" colspan="7" align="center"><strong>{$lang->sub_forums_in}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="2%">&nbsp;</td>
<td class="tcat" width="2%">&nbsp;</td>
<td class="tcat" width="59%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="7%" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></span></td>
<td class="tcat" width="15%" align="center"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></span></td>
</tr>
{$forums}
</table>
<br />

Does it have anything to do with the width?
If you could PM me your ACP logins so I could do it myself.
Private Messaged you.
Thank You. Please check and confirm.
Pages: 1 2