MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum cookies or cloudflare cache?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i'm building a new forum at http://www.redlinepctech.com/forum/

But when i click to login or login the forum does not load that, i need to click refresh to do the actions, and on the ACP the same thing, when i activate a plugin i need to refresh to show the green message.

How can i fix it?

I think the cookies are correct, can it be cloudflare cache?

I dont have the cloudflare MyBB plugin, but i made the MyBB fix for the real IP: http://www.cloudflare.com/wiki/MyBB_1.6

PS: i'm using the last 1.6.4

How can i fix this?

Thanks.
Your cookies are OK.

Cloudflare *shouldn't* be caching the ACP.

Hmm...
MyBB 1.6.4 doesn't need a patch. There is now an inbuilt function.

ACP > Settings > Optimization > Scrutinize User's IP Address (Something like that)

CloudFlare doesn't work like that. It'll show an image or CSS if requested, but instead it would be served from their servers instead of yours.

I've used CF on many forums and haven't ever had this issue.
(2011-10-21, 04:46 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]Your cookies are OK.

Cloudflare *shouldn't* be caching the ACP.

Hmm...

First thanks for the answer, how do i block the cloudflare from caching the ACP?

(2011-10-21, 04:51 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB 1.6.4 doesn't need a patch. There is now an inbuilt function.

ACP > Settings > Optimization > Scrutinize User's IP Address (Something like that)

CloudFlare doesn't work like that. It'll show an image or CSS if requested, but instead it would be served from their servers instead of yours.

I've used CF on many forums and haven't ever had this issue.

Thanks for fast answer, who i see, do you think that cause this problem?

I first create a forum.redlinepctech.com, but i found that /forum/ is best for SEO, and i deleted the forum. subdirectory and create a /forum/ could be this?
"Scrutinize User's IP Address" needs to be off right?
EDIT:

Ok sorry the spam, but i found that "Scrutinize User's IP address?" needs to be ON, the problem is that i activate and when i check is deactivacted again, can i edit the database to activate this?
Scrutinize User's IP address is ON but its not fixe, what can i make? can i create another directory for example forum2 and test if it works fine?

Note: i already cleared my cookies and everything with CCleaner...