MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySQL error 1062
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cool Guy and I moved my forum to neopian-hosting, and just about everythings fixed, but a few errors. Here's what we get when we try to post threads:
mySQL error: 1062
Duplicate entry '0' for key 1
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_threads (fid, subject, icon, uid, username, dateline, lastpost, lastposter, views, replies, visible, description) VALUES ('62', 'Test', '0', '1', 'FirefoxWiz', '1153317291', '1153317291', 'FirefoxWiz', '0', '0', '1', '');

And here's what we get when we try to PM:
mySQL error: 1062
Duplicate entry '0' for key 1
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_privatemessages (uid, toid, fromid, folder, subject, icon, message, dateline, status, includesig, smilieoff, receipt, readtime) VALUES ('11', '11', '1', '1', 'Test', '0', 'Test PM', '1153317762', '0', 'yes', 'no', '1', '0');

Same 1062 error..
Any clues how to fix them?
Well, on the new forums at neopian, we had a new member register, but his UserID was 0! And plus, he doesn't show up on the stats... whats up with that?

And, cool guy made a thread, and the thread id is 0!

We can't access this member's profile, or the thread Cool Guy made because of the ID of 0 ..

Any ideas?
Did you check the box to export the auto_increment values when you created the dump (in phpMyAdmin)? They seem to be missing.
I'm not sure.
Uhh, I would have to ask DrPoodle, he was the one that made the dump.
I dont know if MyBB has these options built into the ACP but try using database tools like repairing/optimizing the database can help sometimes. If they arent in MyBB then you can login to phpMyAdmin, select your boards database, click select all tables and then select in the drop down, Repair Tables.
Something screwed up when I backed up the forum for you...only I can't seem to get into your phpmyadmin anymore (too slow) so let me work on it...
Okey Dokey...
The autoincrement in the database tables were probably not restored correctly.
I merged the two threads you made, since they are related to each other Smile
Pages: 1 2