MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Member Email
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all.

i need help i have make a MyBB forum and i make 1 account with name test to see if work and say sent email in your email i go to my email but nothing can anyone help plz? (Need to register the user the admin?) Sad

thx in advance.
(2011-10-23, 03:59 PM)giannis Wrote: [ -> ]Hi to all.

i need help i have make a MyBB forum and i make 1 account with name test to see if work and say sent email in your email i go to my email but nothing can anyone help plz? (Need to register the user the admin?) Sad

thx in advance.

Not quite sure what you mean .... but I guess you are talking about emails sent out in order to register that users account ? or are you talking of something else ?
(2011-10-23, 04:09 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]

thx in advance.

Not quite sure what you mean .... but I guess you are talking about emails sent out in order to register that users account ? or are you talking of something else ?

first thx you very much

yes for that i talk about emails sent out in order to register that users account

can help me?
(2011-10-23, 04:16 PM)giannis Wrote: [ -> ]

thx in advance.

first thx you very much

yes for that i talk about emails sent out in order to register that users account

can help me?

are you using PHP mail or SMPT... ? either way there are a lot of resources here to help you resolve the issue you have
(2011-10-23, 04:20 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]

thx in advance.

first thx you very much

can help me?

are you using PHP mail or SMPT... ? either way there are a lot of resources here to help you resolve the issue you have

i use that @ymail.com i thing php
(2011-10-23, 04:21 PM)giannis Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-23, 04:20 PM)JimR Wrote: [ -> ]

thx in advance.

first thx you very much

can help me?

i use that @ymail.com i thing php

look at the help page
ok thx you i will try it Shy