MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Paradise Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<snip>

Hey Guys

So I just completed 'The Paradise Forums' and thought the best way to advertise would be to post about it in the MyBB Community Forums.

A screenshot of the homepage as taken on 9:57PM(+5:30GMT) on 24th October 2011 is:

http://content.screencast.com/users/TheC....58.08.png

I hope you like it,

Poseidon
It IS nice looking. But it does not at all go with the name of your site. The look of your site would go much better with a site named something like "Moon Dust" or "Moon Oasis". For a site named "The Paradise Forums", I would much sooner expect and appreciate the use of tropical colors that are commonly associated with the word paradise. You could use a picture of an ocean beach front with palm trees and tropical vegetation.

Edit: I just noticed users can select the site in different colors, which is a big plus.
Hi,

Your site redirects to a site that violates the showcase rules here. If this is intentional then you can not showcase this here. If you are being redirected by mistake or for no fault of your own then PM me and I will re-enable this thread.

Our showcase rules state that all sites featured here must meet the requirements of our Support Eligibility policy. Unfortunately your forum does not meet this policy and therefore may not be showcased here. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.