MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: First programming language you learned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
HTML then PHP then CSS then Javascript.
This takes me back. Delphi was the first language I learnt.

(2011-10-25, 06:18 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]HTML then PHP then CSS then Javascript.

CSS isn't a programming language.
^Neither is HTML.
(2011-10-25, 06:26 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-25, 06:18 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]HTML then PHP then CSS then Javascript.

CSS isn't a programming language.

I thought he was asking about the web development languages. Toungue

I'm thinking to learn C++ and Delphi in coming weeks.
PHP, then vb.NET, along with some C# Smile
LOGO/BASIC
I played with Gambas a bit first.
Just Python for me, and a little Java and C++, though I'm not any good at the latter.
GWBASIC->QBASIC->Visual Basic 5->zScript->C->Visual Basic 6->Some C++->PHP

Currently In My "TODO" or "IN PROG": More C++, Java, Ruby+Rails, XNA, Visual C#, JavaScript, Perl...

Also, in my one short (6 week) programming class in HS (was for VB5) we learned some Pascal, Turtle, and Delphi.

My favorite? C & PHP... I just.. "get" them best heh.
TI-BASIC (on the 83+), z80 ASM, C++, C (not that hard after learning the basics of C++ since it's just this side of the same), x86 ASM (mostly 80386 compatible), Java, PHP, & JavaScript (which actually has nothing to do with Java). There are a few other languages like Perl but I don't know them well enough to list them since I mostly learned them for some one-off project or another. I didn't include HTML & CSS since they're not programming languages.
Pages: 1 2 3