MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PlayStation 3 Production Begins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MiNT Wrote:Thanks for the correction MrDoom.
* MiNT increases conversion estimate to $800
That was an estimate taken from Edge, the price may still be lower or higher than that.
I was going off what I remember all the google alerts said. My memory isn't the best in the world and cant really be depended upon for most things. Furthermore, the higher the price the more my point is proven. So the new estimate sticks.

Thanks again.
willow Wrote:600 dollars US! screw that, thats $1200 or something in AU, i have a computer, why do i need a PS3?
quit bullshitting! US$600 is AU$795. i wish that is the price but its AU$900 down at harvey norman for pre-order.
You've also gotta think about taxes.

Sles Tax for US, VAT (I think that's what it is in the UK), and the other taxes for other countries.

I'm still gonna get it though. Big Grin
willow Wrote:600 dollars US! screw that, thats $1200 or something in AU, i have a computer, why do i need a PS3?

becoz the graphics are the sexist i've seen from ANY GAMING DEVICE ever!
squall_leonhart69r Wrote:

becoz the graphics are the sexist i've seen from ANY GAMING DEVICE ever!

Completely agreed. Smile

Plus all the features it comes with. Big Grin
im buying the PS3 but im not going to use all the features. i dont like online gaming.
Pages: 1 2