MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: need help Adding a logo to my site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had many logos to my site. But then i change the team to blue lust
and i i go to themes>blue lust> board logo and i type in the url and nothing happens

www.the4gnation.com is my site btw

Image Directory
The root directory for the location of the images used in this theme. Note that this only specifies the directory for the images used in templates, not the stylesheets.

Board Logo
Location of the board logo used in this theme (this is the logo that appears at the top of each page).
http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd50...wz2/4G.gif

Table Spacing
The width of the inner padding of table cells, in pixels. This is HTML's cellpadding attribute of the table tag.

Inner Table Border Width
The amount of padding between each table cell, in pixels. This is HTML's cellspacing attribute of the table tag.

thats what it looks like

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
<div class="topbar"><navigation></div>
<div id="header">
<div id="panel">
{$welcomeblock}
</div>

</div>
<div class="menu">
<ul>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/portal.php" class="portal">Home{$mybb->settingsForums}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php" class="index">Forums{$lang->toplinks_Home}</a></li>

<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php">{$lang->toplinks_search}</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php">{$lang->toplinks_memberlist}</a></li><!-- Store_PIP -->
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/pointshop.php" alt="" title="" />4G Point Market</a></li><!-- /Store_PIP -->
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/calendar.php"class=Lobby Dates">Lobby Dates</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/index.php?action=full_shoutbox">Full Chat Box</a></li>
<li><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/donate.php">Donate</a></li>
</ul>
</div>

<div id="container">
<a name="top" id="top"></a>
<hr class="hidden" />
<hr class="hidden" />
<br class="clear" />
<div id="content">
{$pm_notice}
{$bannedwarning}
{$bbclosedwarning}
{$unreadreports}<!-- ProfileComments -->
{$comments_alert}<!-- /ProfileComments -->{$unreadpmreports}
{$pending_joinrequests}
<br />

THATS MY HEADER
Your css is all jacked up in the header under your logo image. You need to add some padding under the logo.
nvm i go it