MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: "Edit Language Pack Properties" is set to English but forum is showing Spanish?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On my forum it has Spanish on the links etc... I have looked within the "Edit Language Pack Properties" and it's set to "English (American)" so not sure why it's still showing up in Spanish. Also I just deleted the Spanish folder and kept the English folder in the ftp images, however as you can see here> Internet Makreting Forum

Cheers

-Lee
The person who developed this menu has not used a lang variables in the menu, so you've to edit it in "header" template. Look for those Spanish words and edit it to English.
(2011-10-25, 09:58 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]The person who developed this menu has not used a lang variables in the menu, so you've to edit it in "header" template. Look for those Spanish words and edit it to English.

Hi Yaldaram

Thank you for letting me know, also how the heck are you? it's been a year I have just got back in to mybb now.

I have lost the account login details to your forum as well, you upgraded me can you send me the logins again. I have tried to have it resent but get this error> http://yaldaram.com/newthread.php?fid=58

-Lee
I've Pm'ed you your account password.
(2011-10-25, 11:09 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I've Pm'ed you your account password.

Thank you so much for the details, your forum looks awesome it's good to be back.

Can you help me with something please, how can I edit the "Mis Opciones" which should be "member options" it's not in the other header file.

See it here> http://www.internet-marketing-forum.net/

I have changed the rest but just need to locate that last change.

Cheers

-Lee
I didn't see any thing like "Mis Opciones". Could you please take a screenshot and point out where exactly you're viewing it ?
(2011-10-25, 11:19 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't see any thing like "Mis Opciones". Could you please take a screenshot and point out where exactly you're viewing it ?

Here is a screenshot:
[Image: herega.png]

-Lee
While viewing it as guest, I didn't see, I assume its in either header_welcomeblock_member or any other header template.
(2011-10-25, 11:25 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]While viewing it as guest, I didn't see, I assume its in either header_welcomeblock_member or any other header template.

Spot on you are exactly right, thank you buddy your so helpful. Smile Any suggestions on new plugins to implement I have been away for a year.

Cheers

-Lee
Lee, just a suggestion, if you didn't make the theme, I reccomend you to put back the theme credits.
Pages: 1 2