MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mobile phones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys can we get tapatalk or forum runner enabled on this forums its for us smart phone users
(2011-10-25, 02:24 PM)david-w Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys can we get tapatalk or forum runner enabled on this forums its for us smart phone users

No this forum is supposed to be an example of a default install.
There are few plugins installed like MySupport, so IMO it would be nice to have this feature enabled here too. I usually try to login to my site using mobile.
Have this not been discussed before? :p
(2011-10-25, 04:12 PM)Sama34 Wrote: [ -> ]Have this not been discussed before? :p

I think so about mybb mobile (can't remember what it's called but scoutie made it Toungue). And, if they did do something I would prefer scoutie's since it would be more universally supported.
MyBBGM (MyBB Go Mobile) was scouttie's thing Smile Its pretty good IMO Smile

http://www.mybbgm.com/index.php
This forum has two purposes:

1. Providing support for MyBB (I doubt you'll be asking support from your phone, as that would make it harder for both the OP and the helpers).

2. Showing an example of a default MyBB installation (If people see a mobile version installed here, they'll think it's core).

For MyBB 2.0 this is a great idea though.
It's not needed. I browse from my mobile all the time. When i'm not idling whoseonline.php I'm usually on my phone.
but it uses more date for your phone if you are not on mobile themes

(2012-02-07, 07:19 PM)david-w Wrote: [ -> ]but it uses more date for your phone if you are not on mobile themes

Did you read any of the above responses?
Pages: 1 2