MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AJAX problem. Help me please.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
recently im always getting this error. idk where the problem comes. when pressing button. see img.
http://bullet.ph
test account id: tomodachi_dah / PW:123456

[attachment=24522][attachment=24523]
OFF TOPIC : first post a test user account to check
AND if an expert / a contributor asks for admin access to fix then provide credentials thru PM
(2011-10-25, 03:54 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]OFF TOPIC : first post a test user account to check
AND if an expert / a contributor asks for admin access to fix then provide credentials thru PM

Sorry! Updated my first post. :'(
i think i have problem with AJAX in my board. because i disabled "Send comments via AJAX? (If supported)" in Profile Comment settings. and it works,
Very strange. The mobile version works, the full version has no input box and the normal version throws a Javascript error. No idea why, though.
(2011-10-25, 08:55 PM)Rukbat Wrote: [ -> ]Very strange. The mobile version works, the full version has no input box and the normal version throws a Javascript error. No idea why, though.

yes verry strange. the mobile version works because i think its not using AJAX. the full version only shows the chat log.
Thanks to all who try. i solve it.