MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin uploader (EDIT: nevermind)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm trying to install Plugin Uploader. I uploaded all the files in the correct places, but when I went to click "install and activate" on the "plugin uploader" row of the plugins page, it took me to a page that said "you do not have permission to access this part of the admin CP." Which makes no sense because I am a full administrator (I created the founder's account for the guy who wanted to be the founder account and used it to change my user group to "administrator").

Now, when I try to click the "upload plugin" tab, it tells me the same message. In addition, when I try to click "uninstall", it asks me for a password but...I didn't get to add a password!

How do I either get this working or otherwise how do I put in a password that I haven't even set yet? The creator's site won't load for me.

Please help!

EDIT: Nevermind, I discovered it was because there is a hidden setting in the admin permissions page for "can upload plugins." All fixed now.
Edit : not seen that the issue has been resolved Smile

may be you need to be the super administrator to use the plugin (set thru inc/config.php file) ...