MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Junox - General Discussion Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Erm its back BUT no longer MMORPG Forum.co.uk
Junox is a General Discussion Forum that is owned by Trealix also managed by George (@mr_flex), It has been a long time since I have made a General Discussion Forum as I had no time plus losing interest in them; Junox before was a MMORPG forum that was very popular then gradually lost its members interests to Zer0-Studios; we are now back which means its back to business even though we are not a MMORPG forum, we won't be hiring at the moment until we reach 25 members and then be hiring 1 moderator.

TOP 50 MEMBERS GETS 2 MONTH FREE VIP
www.JUNOX.co.uk

Our members have made a total of 622 posts in 525 threads.
We currently have 11 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Juice
The most users online at one time was 22 on Yesterday at 08:58 PM

JOIN AND BE PART OF THE 50 USERS THAT HAVE 2 MONTHS VIP!

www.junox.co.uk
Our members have made a total of 341 posts in 242 threads.
We currently have 15 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Billy the Goat
The most users online at one time was 22 on 10-25-2011 at 08:58 PM
Site looks good, 7/10. You could use a slogan somewhere around your logo that briefly describes what the site is about or otherwise promotes it. I didn't notice a difference between the two themes. I particularly like how the posts look once clicking on a thread, 8/10.
Thanks, I would love for you to join and contribute Wink
I just may do that. Wink But first tell me this, what does Junox mean? Is that a made up word, or does it mean something like "death to the invaders" in another language? LOL

(2011-10-27, 07:54 PM)Mr Joker Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I would love for you to join and contribute Wink

(2011-10-27, 08:01 PM)BR549 Wrote: [ -> ]I just may do that. Wink But first tell me this, what does Junox mean? Is that a made up word, or does it mean something like "death to the invaders" in another language? LOL

(2011-10-27, 07:54 PM)Mr Joker Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, I would love for you to join and contribute Wink

It is a japanese word for Off-topic.

Quote:Our members have made a total of 400 posts in 253 threads.
We currently have 16 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Tom
The most users online at one time was 22 on 10-25-2011 at 08:58 PM
Oh, I'm more of an on-topic type when it comes for forum chat. So I'm not likely to join. But thanks anyway, and I wish you success in your new forum.

(2011-10-27, 08:31 PM)Mr Joker Wrote: [ -> ]It is a japanese word for Off-topic.

(2011-10-27, 08:35 PM)BR549 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I'm more of an on-topic type when it comes for forum chat. So I'm not likely to join. But thanks anyway, and I wish you success in your new forum.

(2011-10-27, 08:31 PM)Mr Joker Wrote: [ -> ]It is a japanese word for Off-topic.

There are relagations and rules although we do not allow off-topic on such categories I think this is a great forum for all as we classify it as an "Internet Playground"
I suggest incorporating the words "Internet Playground" into your slogan. For example, "Welcome to the World's Internet Playground. Let the Fun Begin!".

(2011-10-27, 10:16 PM)Mr Joker Wrote: [ -> ]There are relagations and rules although we do not allow off-topic on such categories I think this is a great forum for all as we classify it as an "Internet Playground"

Also, I just noticed your "Powered by MyBB" statement cannot be seen in the footer.