MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forumeze is hiring!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,
I would like to inform you that, several staff positions are now open in forumeze.com. The positions are described briefly below! We are mainly looking for people having a good experience with these positions in the past, but if you are new and think you can handle it, don't hesitate to tell us.

Board Link: http://www.forumeze.com/forum
  • Administrators:
    These users manages all forums, and do administrative jobs and helps the community with promotion. with an access to Mod CP, Admin CP.
    [1 vacancy]

• Super Moderators:
    These users moderate all forums, keep the forums clean with an access to Mod CP.
    [1 vacancy]

If any staff can not be active for a specific time for a specific reason, they have to describe their reason for absence. Otherwise inactive staffs will be demoted.

Interested people can reply here with there past experience. You can also PM me here or in forumeze.com. or Email me:
[email protected]
OTHERWISE I DON'T NEED ANY OPINION, FEEDBACK REGARDING THIS!

Regards,
Anurag M.
Interested people can reply here or contact me via PM or email..
Positions are still open!
Positions still open. Smile
I assume these aren't paid positions?
No they aren't.
You do realize there are only 10 users correct..? You don't need 2 admins and 2 global moderators for 10 users.. that's almost half your population.
Yes, I think for my forum I will understand that better.

Quote:Interested people can reply here
Are you interested in this?
Nice theme. I'll pay you $1 monthly to have my affiliate banner in your footer (I'm not interested in exchanging).
(2012-01-22, 08:00 PM)Mebes Net Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme. I'll pay you $1 monthly to have my affiliate banner in your footer (I'm not interested in exchanging).
Though it is offtopic, but I will be accepting the offer. Wink depending upon the payment method.
PM me with your 88x31 banner link.

Back to topic again.

Positions open in forumeze again. Anyone interested?
Pages: 1 2