MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I simply modify this link colour please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The who's online link is black on my forum here, how can I change that please. Thank you to anyone who reply's.

Screen shot below:
[Image: changecolour.png]

Cheers

-Lee
find code similar to below in index_whosonline template

<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->whos_online}</strong> [<a href="online.php">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</span></td>

change to :
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->whos_online}</strong> [<a href="online.php"><span class="onlinelist">{$lang->complete_list}</span></a>]</span></td>

AND add .onlinelist to global.css with required attributes ...

eg. .onlinelist {color: green;}
(2011-10-26, 08:57 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]find code similar to below in index_whosonline template

<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->whos_online}</strong> [<a href="online.php">{$lang->complete_list}</a>]</span></td>

change to :
<td class="tcat"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->whos_online}</strong> [<a href="online.php"><span class="onlinelist">{$lang->complete_list}</span></a>]</span></td>

AND add .onlinelist to global.css with required attributes ...

eg. .onlinelist {color: green;}

Hi thank you for helping me out, only bit I'm unsure about is where to place the "add .onlinelist to global.css with required attributes ..."

Can I place it anywhere in the code within the global.css, or is there a certain place I need to add it.

Cheers

-Lee
^ you can add it at the bottom of global.css
(2011-10-26, 09:03 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ you can add it at the bottom of global.css

Can't seem to find the "global.css " within the "Global Templates" is it located under something else etc...

-Lee
^ admin panel --> themes --> click on your current theme --> click on global.css --> click on tab Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode
(2011-10-26, 09:16 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ admin panel --> themes --> click on your current theme --> click on global.css --> click on tab Edit Stylesheet: Advanced Mode

Edit: it's worked and thank you so much for your help. Smile