MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thread and trow1/2 colors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, MyBB community. Can someone tell me if I can make at the thread page, the postbit_classic section and the section where is the content of the topic have different colors than trow1 (postbit_classic)/trow 2 (content).
Thanks!
I want to do this too.
How can I do it?
(2011-10-27, 12:18 PM)FooFighter Wrote: [ -> ]http://mods.mybb.com/view/group-post-css

Should do the trick.

No, this isn't what I want.
I want to make postbit_classic section and the section where is the post with different colors than trow1 and trow2 that are on the index page. I want to make it global, not only for a group.
Thanks!
Someone help me with those colors please. On my theme it doesn't look very good.
in the postbit templates change class="trow1" with class="mytrow1" , class="trow2" with class="mytrow2"

AND use your required style for mytrow1 & mytrow2 in global.css file ...
(2011-10-27, 01:52 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]in the postbit templates change class="trow1" with class="mytrow1" , class="trow2" with class="mytrow2"

AND use your required style for mytrow1 & mytrow2 in global.css file ...

Which postbit templates? All of them or only the postbit one?

What do you mean by required style for mytrow1 and mytrow2?
^ postbit & postbit_classic templates in post bit templates

use below code as example for adding attributes for mytrow1 & mytrow2
.trow1 {
	background: #f5f5f5;
}

.trow2 {
	background: #EFEFEF;
}

actually changing color values in above code should be sufficient ;
no need for changes in the templates ...

Thank you so much, ranjani.
+1 reputation
Strange thing at postbit template that there isn't any class="trow1" or class="trow2", there are only:
<td class="trow1 {$unapproved_shade}" >
<td class="trow2 post_content {$unapproved_shade}" >
<td class="trow1 post_buttons {$unapproved_shade}" style="">
I changed trow1 and 2 in mytrow1 and two. After that, in postbit_classic there are no trow1 or trow2 things.
Then I went to global.css and saw that what you told me was editing the global trow1 and 2, not only the one from the posting page.
I am trying to change only that one, not the one from the index page too. I even tried in global.css to add:
.mytrow1 {
    background: #f5f5f5;
}

.mytrow2 {
    background: #EFEFEF;
}
but no luck. I think that I didn't edit the templates correctly.
Any ideas?
Thanks!
Pages: 1 2